[CXC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The where did everybody go topic

+2
kupo
VegaObscura
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The where did everybody go topic Empty The where did everybody go topic Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:54 pm

VegaObscura

VegaObscura
Staff
Staff

for those poor lonely souls who see nothing but months old unanswered topics, I bring thee the most wonderous of Creations. A topic that is answered (until deleted as nothing but a blatant attention grabber) and a place for me to say Hi to everybody not already convinced that I'm crazy or antisocial. I'll even welcome those who do consider me crazy or not on often enough.

2The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:13 pm

kupo

kupo

lol! this thread might be quite fun, to be quite honest. The forum is not that popular yet for members i guess.

Even now i'm getting lazy since nobody replying lol!

3The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Ravona

Ravona
Admin
Admin

Well, there're so many scan groups with their own blogs and forums that you can't really expect to get even 1/100th of the people who read your stuff to stick around as forum regulars. :p

Even our most popular series (downloads-wise) only gets less than 1/130th of the people who download it's releases saying a quick thanks in the release thread.
Not that I actually mind that though, considering that I do a fair amount of leeching as well. ^^"

4The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:18 am

VegaObscura

VegaObscura
Staff
Staff

Hah It's already a success, my genius begins to shine through and its not even been 24 hours. Glad to see some well thought out responses from my fellow Cxcites(the official name of us is so not canon or even going to stay the same per post).

5The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:07 pm

kupo

kupo

We can actually use this thread to off topics. but owh well. everybody gone~~ only the adm and staffs around and some loyal members.

It's like how the first time linux shows up. Shocked

6The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:20 pm

VegaObscura

VegaObscura
Staff
Staff

well the staff channel is always lively, but I was attempting to get non indentured servants into the mix. Going off topic is part of the fun. Like today I reread the entire transmetropolitan comic.

7The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:42 pm

kupo

kupo

nice, i didn't do any of that however. Laughing

Today it's raining in australia. man i hate it when i have to go out.

Anyway, anybody play online games here? Very Happy

8The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:33 am

VegaObscura

VegaObscura
Staff
Staff

I'm one of those play for 6 months then leave people. I've played everything out there that didn't require me to shell out money.

9The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:04 pm

kupo

kupo

Tester being eh? Cool

Is there any release for this week?
I'm quite bored....

10The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:51 pm

VegaObscura

VegaObscura
Staff
Staff

we have at any one time usually 12 guests, and it annoying as all get out that you guys or gals refuse to join in. I admit some of you say thanks and thats very appreciated but you are the consumer of our goods and most of you lurkers owe us for all the nice wonderful services we provide and need to go that extra step and say thanks or hi like the responsible few.

Spoiler:

11The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:18 am

kupo

kupo

Nice one Laughing

12The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Rockmanshii

Rockmanshii

Woah a lively topic! I'm lurking here posting time to time.
And are those mecha fans I see there?????

http://nekketsunikki.wordpress.com/

13The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:55 pm

VegaObscura

VegaObscura
Staff
Staff

I'm a closet mecha fan, I love the older shows but so far very few of the new shows have any quality. Also yaaaay a non forced comment by someone.

14The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Rockmanshii

Rockmanshii

hmmm is that so, yeah I like old ones too, I'm also a big Super Robot Wars fan btw , watching the currently airing anime and all.

15The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:18 am

kupo

kupo

You can say that i'm closed to a mech freak.

I know almost all the name of the mech in SRW Razz

but first and foremost my all time fav from SRW the Cybuster still alive and kicking Very Happy

Well unfortunately in this anime we won't see Raioh shows up....after all it Raioh is on the Alpha universe... Mad

Raioh's KAMEN RIDER KICK~~~~ Jin Rai (Lightning Phoenix) Cool

Anyway what else we can talk about? bored? Laughing

16The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:27 am

VegaObscura

VegaObscura
Staff
Staff

Let us talk about the lesser known genre of mecha. The screw the rules we have fighting spirit kind. G Gundam and Gurren Lagann along with the second Die buster obviously but any others you guys liked feel free to mention. I was surprised when the newest evangelion movie went that route Shinji truly threw off the label of emo whiny bastid for a whole half a movie and went all warhammer 40k.

17The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:55 am

Rockmanshii

Rockmanshii

lol Cybuster is my fav mech too.
I watched many Gundams like the original's movies, Z, X turn A and so on but I still haven't watched G yet.I should soon. I liked Gunbuster more to tell the truth, Noriko is more manly than most men out there.

18The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:48 pm

kupo

kupo

Inazuma kick~~~~~ Razz

G gundam is you can probably said the craziest gundam ever. Overly strong everything is overpower.
and the only Gundam and master gundam that can throw kamehameha~~ Very Happy

well talk about others All the V series also cool.

Choudenchi ~~ yo yo~~ Laughing combatter V

also the Victory slash from Voltus V Laughing

But from those era, my Best fav of all time Shin Getter and Mazinkaiser Laughing

19The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Rockmanshii

Rockmanshii

I really liked Shin Mazinger Z that aired last year too.
I wonder if they'll get enough money to make the sequel someday, it was pretty good but I feel like the only guy who watched it sometimes.

20The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:24 pm

VegaObscura

VegaObscura
Staff
Staff

good to see this was kept up while I was gone............

21The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:44 am

Rockmanshii

Rockmanshii

Well I would have liked to keep it up too but didn't want to double post...

22The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:36 pm

kupo

kupo

If everybody gone no one can keep this up Laughing

23The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:28 pm

VegaObscura

VegaObscura
Staff
Staff

yeah at least I got some almost immediate answers to that. Sooo anyone seen any good new anime lately?

24The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Rockmanshii

Rockmanshii

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica is pretty awesome for now.

25The where did everybody go topic Empty Re: The where did everybody go topic Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Nero_BlackFire

Nero_BlackFire

this looks like good topic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum