[CXC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dunno what to put as title

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dunno what to put as title Empty Dunno what to put as title Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:53 am

Kuro vi Lolitannia

Kuro vi Lolitannia

Well, I dunno what I need to put as title.

Hello, you can call me Kuro~

I really like this scanlation team, I found you after Onemanga is closed while I search for Onidere.

Your scanlation that I read :
- Medaka Box (Because I'm also a minus)
- Code Geass (All of them, I love Nunnally, Tian Zi, and Kaguya. Yes, I'm a lolicon)
- Gate 7 (Loli, do want)
- Donten Prism Solar Car (I read this because of the author, but I still prefer Eyeshield 21)
- G-Maru Edition (Need to ask why?)
- Mayoi Neko Overrun (All hail Nekomimi)
- Enigma (The cover looks like Death Note so I read it, lulz. It's indeed really interesting)
- Hanamaru Youchien (Delicious Toddler)
- To Love-Ru Darkness (Momo, Yami, Mikan. 'Nuff said)

Well, that's all guys!
Btw, FYI, be careful with Forumotion, they can delete your forum without any notification... You scanlate To Love-Ru that, we can say, borderline H right?

Ah, and it seems like the font in front page got bigger, is it just me?

EDIT : I love that Nagato Yuki pic, so I use it as my avatar

2Dunno what to put as title Empty Re: Dunno what to put as title Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:05 am

KazeNoKanta

KazeNoKanta
Admin
Admin

Lol. Glad you like that pic. I saw it and yelled win... though now I suppose the joke is WINNING!!! I'm glad you like our releases. I may not be able to share your love for lolies (I'm more of an onee-chan/motherly type or glasses kind of guy), but at least we can agree that our love is pure! btw, I'm not only into 2D (Ladieeees?) Wink

3Dunno what to put as title Empty Re: Dunno what to put as title Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Nero_BlackFire

Nero_BlackFire

Glad to meet you kuro vi lolitannia. I hope we can be friends. I heard you dislike lolis. well, I do too; so we'll get along just fine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum