[CXC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

.................What?

+3
LemonCheesecake
landstalker
KazeNoKanta
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1.................What? Empty .................What? Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:53 pm

KazeNoKanta

KazeNoKanta
Admin
Admin

If any of you recall, I had a thread called Nosespurt, in which one could show their favorite pics of the charas they liked. However, it went a little too ecchi and lead to some serious nosespurts, however, I want to move away from that (Since it's really not my preference) and do something that is close to my heart. The plain comic reaction of "...what?" You know, those moments or pics that make us go completely offline and take an entire day to process. That or make us laugh our asses of silly. So, here, whether video, story or pics, share your what experiences so we can all bask in the glory.

Here are some pics that make me stop all cognitive functions.
.................What? 2220ce07990133b5c51f1206d0644876
.................What? What6
.................What? What5.................What? What4.................What? What3.................What? What2.................What? What1

2.................What? Empty Re: .................What? Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:25 pm

landstalker

landstalker

dunno if it counts but this one made my brain stop from sheer awesomeness. Norio Wakamoto FTW

.................What? Wakamoto

3.................What? Empty Re: .................What? Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:27 pm

KazeNoKanta

KazeNoKanta
Admin
Admin

Lol. I saw that too. It was too amazing for me though. I mean, if there's a god, he surely rides on that mo'fo'.

4.................What? Empty Re: .................What? Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:12 pm

LemonCheesecake

Well, I won't be getting any nosespurts any time soon.

Thanks.

5.................What? Empty Re: .................What? Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Paul

Paul

.................What? 12820911

My brain....>!!!!!

6.................What? Empty Re: .................What? Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Laurel

Laurel
Staff
Staff

Do what, now? XD Umm...I'm better with quotes, rather than pictures...

7.................What? Empty Re: .................What? Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:27 am

darkcrescendo

darkcrescendo

Paul wrote:.................What? 12820911

My brain....>!!!!!

AHAHAHAH!! that was funny. never expected that.

i also liked the M&Ms!! hahahaah! so cool.

8.................What? Empty Re: .................What? Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:03 am

RelM

RelM
Staff
Staff

The nosespurt topic wasn't BAD (at least, I myself never put anything too ecchi back then.) Heck, I intended to make a "GAR shrine" topic sometime back in the old forum (or a topic to worship favorite characters from different series.)

Oh well.. gotta look for some pics for this topic then (I know I had some in the past...Wonder what happened to those)

9.................What? Empty Re: .................What? Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:24 am

KazeNoKanta

KazeNoKanta
Admin
Admin

LMAO!!!! That's a great one. And Laurel, if you have qoutes that do the same, then share them. I want any medium that simply causes your brain to shut down from sheer confusion.

10.................What? Empty Re: .................What? Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Laurel

Laurel
Staff
Staff

Great. XD

11.................What? Empty Re: .................What? Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Laurel

Laurel
Staff
Staff

"Forgive your enemies, it will mess with their heads" is one of my favorites.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum