[CXC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Proofreader]application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Proofreader]application Empty [Proofreader]application Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:26 am

Unknownz

Hey , I wanna be a proofreader . I'm too free now , and i love cxc scanslation . So , ask me any time and i can do it . Here's my application

List any and all experience (whether you worked as a translator before or not) here:I've worked in some scanlations , but most of them became inactive

What Timezone do you live in?:Singapore

Do you know what IRC is?:No

If not, are you willing to learn?:I'm willing to learn anything

How much time do you believe you will have to dedicate to working with us?:5-7 hours a day

Which of our projects do you read?:To love ru XD(but i pretty much read everything)

What kind of manga would you like to work on assuming you join the group?:Anything
Are you prone to disappearing without a word?:No . LOL , y would i do tat for?

Do you have anything else about you that you want to mention about yourself?:Erm , i can answer anything u would ask me , in private , of course:3

Last edited by Unknownz on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more things)

2[Proofreader]application Empty Re: [Proofreader]application Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:36 am

[Cross]

[Cross]
Admin
Admin

I'm sorry, we're not recruiting proofreaders at the time being. If we are at a later time, I'll be sure to contact you.

But if I may add in, if you're applying for a proofreader position, it might do you good if your application had proper english grammar.

http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum