[CXC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi I want to be a part of CXC Scan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi I want to be a part of CXC Scan Empty Hi I want to be a part of CXC Scan Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Dante

Hi, I heard that you guys needed some volunteers for translating manga, and I would like to give it a shot.

List any and all experience (whether you worked as a translator before or not) here:
I have not worked as a translator before, and I cannot read Japanese. Gomen a sai. I have used photoshop and graphics editing software before, and like anybody else, I know how to type. I definitely want to give either cleaning or typesetting a shot.

What Timezone do you live in?:
I am in the Eastern Time Zone of North America

Do you know what IRC is?:
I have heard of IRC, but I would rather communicate through e-mail, forums or msn

If not, are you willing to learn?:
Hell yes

How much time do you believe you will have to dedicate to working with us?:
For the time being, more than a few hours a week. In time, I dunno.

Which of our projects do you read?:
I have read Mayoi Neko Overrun, The Sacred Blacksmith, Onidere, a bit of Medaka Box, and bit of Code Geass

What kind of manga would you like to work on assuming you join the group?:
If you guys are still doing Mayoi Neko Overrun or Onidere, I'd love to do that, but if not, I'm open to any of your current projects

Are you prone to disappearing without a word?:
Not really, I tend to give notice whenever I'm unavailable

Do you have anything else about you that you want to mention about yourself?:[u]
We'll, I'm a business grad, majoring in accounting, so any financial stuff would be a breeze for me. I'm quite tech-savvy and I like to do stuff on the computer.

I hope this message reaches the CXC scans staff, I really want to give back to something that has given me a lot of interesting stories, and making life more amusing.

Dante

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum