[CXC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game/Anime/Manga Shiritori

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Game/Anime/Manga Shiritori Empty Game/Anime/Manga Shiritori Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:27 am

kupo

kupo

Hi I guess this might be fun to challenge the extend of knowledge for those that watch anime,read manga and play games.

The game and rules:
1.Chaining words after words to make a new words using the letters for example : Dark
Then use the K to make another word >> Kiss
Then continue S >> Side >> Destroy
and so on.

2. The letters use are not limited as long as you didn't use the stated word/s itself.

3. The theme is Game/Anime/Manga so to put it simple any word you know from the topic for example Skills name, Character name, places even the name of topic,game,anime are acceptable. For character's name, the next word can be used from either family name or the name itself, the same case also applied for anything such as skills that need more that 1 words.

Example: Kira yamato >> the next poster can used any of those and make a new word for example
Rakuen or Tokito and so on

4. There is no penalty this is just for fun
5. It is best if you can stated where the words are taken from example :

Belmont
From Castlevania

Then the next poster continue

Tohsaka Rin
From Fate/Stay Night

Ok let's start the game:

Zengar Zombolt
From Super Robot Wars

2Game/Anime/Manga Shiritori Empty Re: Game/Anime/Manga Shiritori Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:44 am

Shoichi

Shoichi

excuse me if I'm wrong Sad

Zengar Zombolt
From Super Robot Wars

Arlong
From One Piece

http://www.manga-sanctuary.com/collection.php?&id=37394

3Game/Anime/Manga Shiritori Empty Re: Game/Anime/Manga Shiritori Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:21 am

KazeNoKanta

KazeNoKanta
Admin
Admin

How about corporations or producers of anime/manga/games?

Like Gainax
The creators of Evangelion.

If not, then getsuga tenshou
Ichigo's attack.

But if Gainax is okay, go with that. It should be more fun TwT

4Game/Anime/Manga Shiritori Empty Re: Game/Anime/Manga Shiritori Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:15 pm

kupo

kupo

I don't mind.

X-men
Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum