[CXC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why did they have to die!?!? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KazeNoKanta

KazeNoKanta
Admin
Admin

For the longest time, I've watched my beloved series and see the joy and happiness within, however, we all know that lives were lost from time to time. And so, I create this memorial for those who were full of win, yet met their demise by their own creators' plots. Don't mention how they die or what was going on at the time. Just remember them, say a prayer and know that they were loved. Here are some classics and my own favorites. These people were the best, and they brought us to tears. Also, game characters are fine too.

L (Deathnote)
Why did they have to die!?!? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* 17d184dba14c63a4accdf26ea2056a61

Wolfwood (Trigun)
Why did they have to die!?!? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* 99195f81f8314cef3f0ce73dc6d8c8a9

Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
Why did they have to die!?!? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* 9373531fe205daa6b9b5d4580d3bb67b

Zack (Final Fantasy VII) *I cried like a little girl at the end of Crisis Core*
Why did they have to die!?!? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* 387383c0b644bb1bd30ef465789563ef

Hughes (Full Metal Alchemist)
Why did they have to die!?!? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* 38d1addc793ed5d4ffbd2be6ec8d1650

Spike (Cowboy Bebop)
Why did they have to die!?!? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* D09f947d6eb0fa206d58a4c259e74656

Lelouch (Code Geass) *Some will argue that at the end of R2, it was him steering the cart, but just in case.*
Why did they have to die!?!? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* 12d15bc0b75d9bc18446983b86263671

Rest in peace.

kupo

kupo

L >> die because Raito win his betting and scenario + L didn't know the relationship of the second death god which leads to his demise. In other words, he lose his gamble. Well too bad

Zach >> well if he still alive Cloud won't become very strong.

Lelouch >> well what can I say, he lie too much....

Too bad really.

By the way, must the all the character listed here always wins and the best? or i mean as long as it's unexpected?

The one that i still remember the most is
FF7 Aerith which is i guess most of FF maniacs agreed.

and well for me personally is:

Claymore >> Miria (-_-) no~~~~~~

RelM

RelM
Staff
Staff

It wasn't Lelouch driving that cart...

Character list:

Kira(Deathnote) = I was another one of his followers...

Selvaria(Valkyria Chronicles) = I know we're working on it so this is technically spoilers, but anyone who's played the game or watched the anime knows this....

Kamina(TTGL) = Seriously... why... WHY!?!?!??!?!?

Gin(Bleach) = I mean, I was glad Tousen died, but Gin was cool...

Ulquiorra(Bleach) = Also cool....

Harribel and Starrk(Bleach) = some of my favorites.... I still wanna think they didn't die since almost all other Espadas who did die were shown turning into dust...

I think I can come up with other people, but I'll need some time......

KazeNoKanta

KazeNoKanta
Admin
Admin

kupo wrote:L >> die because Raito win his betting and scenario + L didn't know the relationship of the second death god which leads to his demise. In other words, he lose his gamble. Well too bad

Zach >> well if he still alive Cloud won't become very strong.

Lelouch >> well what can I say, he lie too much....

Too bad really.

By the way, must the all the character listed here always wins and the best? or i mean as long as it's unexpected?

The one that i still remember the most is
FF7 Aerith which is i guess most of FF maniacs agreed.

and well for me personally is:

Claymore >> Miria (-_-) no~~~~~~

I didn't literally mean why they had to die. I just preferred that they didn't. Also, yes Aerith's death is a shame, but she belongs with Zack. You see her in Advent Children? She was happy. HAPPY I SAY!!!

Anyway, if YOU think thay need to be remembered then you post it.

kupo

kupo

Hmmm, owh well. If that's the case i just remember some

This are all gundams

Amuro Ray >> C'mon man, war for 15 years and become the legendary one only to die because his Nu~Gundam overload?

Niel dylandy (The first Lockon Stratos) >> It's just sad.

Treize Khushrenada >> Gundam wing, He is just good.

Yeah that's all for gundams

Methaniel

Methaniel

I can so agree on Aerith's death...I cried so much when she died (and also when I realised that all the hours of training with her went pretty much to waste).
So far, FF VII still is one of the rare RPG to kill of someone from the cast (the only one I can think of would be Star Ocean 1, and it's more a replacement...)
Though, on the other hand, I couldn't care less for Zack, since I had been waiting to see his death since the moment I started playing Crisis Core so (though, the end was pretty cool)

Other than that, I can say that Kamina's death was definitively awesome (but yeah, for Simon's sake, he has too...sadly T.T)
And rather than Lelouch, I cried more a Rolo's death (even if I hated this character up till a few seconds before he died)
Ah, and also, another one that made me cried so much was Yuko in Ef - A Fairy Tale of the Two (but well, the 2 seasons of the anime made me cried in at least 4 episodes or something like this so...)

RelM

RelM
Staff
Staff

And rather than Lelouch, I cried more a Rolo's death (even if I hated this character up till a few seconds before he died)

Well, now that I think about it, I was saddened by his death... I did hate him so damn badly throughout the series (especially since me and my bro encountered him first in Lost Colors..... damn him...) but I pitied him a lot when he died.

But Lelouch's death was the my greatest moment of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!?!?!??!?!?!?!!"

Methaniel

Methaniel

And I realised I completly forgot about a certain "death" that made me shed tears until I was dried (and in fact, I just re-watched the episode now, but I'm crying even more than the first time I saw it)
I'm talking about the last episode of Angel Beats, with Kanade's last moment that were just completly tear-jacking (raah, it should be forbidden to put such beautiful musics when characters die, it was the same problem in Ef a Fairy Tale of the Two)

kupo

kupo

In angel beats all characters already died. They just need to leave once they have no more regrets. So they can't be really consider dead when they leave the world.
and the last episode also shows that the reborn Kanade and Yuzuru meet again so all went well.

Here is another character that i wish not to die :

Kagura >> Inuyasha

KazeNoKanta

KazeNoKanta
Admin
Admin

kupo wrote:In angel beats all characters already died. They just need to leave once they have no more regrets. So they can't be really consider dead when they leave the world.
and the last episode also shows that the reborn Kanade and Yuzuru meet again so all went well.

Here is another character that i wish not to die :

Kagura >> Inuyasha

I would just like to counter that in my book, everyone dies after the 3rd time Kagome gets captured, Inuyasha tries to save her, and a long rant about the same damn story is told. It's dead to me. DEAD!

kupo

kupo

KazeNoKanta wrote:

I would just like to counter that in my book, everyone dies after the 3rd time Kagome gets captured, Inuyasha tries to save her, and a long rant about the same damn story is told. It's dead to me. DEAD!

Yeah you right about that, everything is dead, that's why at least let 1 stay free and alive and that's why i think kagura is the unfortunate one, after all kagura character development is wanting her freedom and nothing else.

by the way now i remember another unfortunate death,

Reina from Rave master >> well, if she didn't die Musica won't get stronger but it's still just another unfortunate.

KazeNoKanta

KazeNoKanta
Admin
Admin

kupo wrote:
KazeNoKanta wrote:

Yeah you right about that, everything is dead, that's why at least let 1 stay free and alive and that's why i think kagura is the unfortunate one, after all kagura character development is wanting her freedom and nothing else.

by the way now i remember another unfortunate death,

Reina from Rave master >> well, if she didn't die Musica won't get stronger but it's still just another unfortunate.

Oh god, that's right. Ugh, it was heart wrenching seeing Musica fantasize about what they could have had. But at least they're still together in "spear"-it. Get it? Get it? I love puns.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum