[CXC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Proofreader] Ak120691 Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Proofreader] Ak120691 Application Empty [Proofreader] Ak120691 Application Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:25 pm

ak120691

List any and all experience (whether you worked as a translator before or not) here:

I have proofread both english and spanish documents for my college courses but other then that I have not done any "official" manga proofreading. Unless you count my application for "For-The-Halibut" <<< Which I haven't received a reply back so I don't know if they've seen it yet.

What Timezone do you live in?:

UTC/GMT -5 hours

Do you know what IRC is?:

I know it means Internet Relay Chat but other then that I have not used it before.

If not, are you willing to learn?:

Of course. It seems like a good way of keeping things flowing between staff members.

How much time do you believe you will have to dedicate to working with us?:

2 hours a day or so. Definitely more on weekends, probably maybe 4-5 hours on weekends minimum.

Which of our projects do you read?:

I actually decided to apply since you guys work on To Love Ru Darkness. I don't really know what other works you guys are doing since I have never ventured that far into your site. However I am sure you guys have plenty more to offer since you do a phenomenal job with TLRD.

Edit: I just looked at your past releases. I read the Code Geass ones, and I am currently reading Mayoi Neko Overrun (I can't seem to recall if it completed or not though).

What kind of manga would you like to work on assuming you join the group?:

Umm definately To Love Ru Darkness. It is one of my favorites but if I do join CXC I would like to be able to give you some more options so I can be more useful.

Are you prone to disappearing without a word?:

Nope. Not unless my computer blows up on me. I'll definately be around for a long time.

Do you have anything else about you that you want to mention about yourself?:

I like reading manga, watching anime. It's a good time killer. I tend to favor romance/harem mangas since I believe in "the more girls, the merrier" Very Happy

If you need anything else please feel free to ask.

Thanks for reading this Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum