[CXC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Proofreader) Request for Position

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(Proofreader) Request for Position Empty (Proofreader) Request for Position Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:26 am

Kentrakshi

Kentrakshi
Staff
Staff

List any and all experience (whether you worked as a translator before or not) here:

I do not have any experience in translating officially. I do, however, proofread for family and friends.

What Timezone do you live in?:

Um, I'm in the Central Time Zone, but I'm usually up at night.

Do you know what IRC is?:

What's IRC? Something important? If so, I'd like to know.

If not, are you willing to learn?:

Sure, I've got tons of free time. Does it involve downloading? I'll have to double-check my system if it does.

How much time do you believe you will have to dedicate to working with us?:

I always thought that you guys logged 3-4 days a week on something like proofreading, but I'm available just about any day.

Which of our projects do you read?:

I'm currently reading Medaka Box (awesome work, by the way)but I might be reading tons of your stuff without realizing it.

What kind of manga would you like to work on assuming you join the group?:

Anything with lots of humor. I hate the serious mangas where there is no joking around, no wisecracks from the protagonist. I'll deal with it being smutty, serious, adventure-type, but it has to have humor!

Are you prone to disappearing without a word?:

No, not really. If I were leaving on a vacation or whatever, I would say something. The only times I would totally disappear is if I got sick. I'll probably be accessible any day, really.

Do you have anything else about you that you want to mention about yourself?:

Um, I'm a little vulgar, and I kind of like reading (a little bit more than) slightly perverted stuff/stuff with lots of action/martial arts. I make a lot of references to some mangas if I enjoy them, and I'm really into FanFictions. I'm not into really sappy stuff, so, yeah. Just to give you a clue, I like Bleach, Soul Eater, Medaka Box, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, etc...

http://www.shibusen.webs.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum